- A persuasive delivery style involves mastery of voice, body language, and eye contact.
- You should make a conscious effort to eradicate any verbal
mannerisms you may have. These include: droning, aural punctuation,
hesitation, or verification.
- Try to avoid becoming rooted to the spot. It is generally easier to keep people`s attention if you move around a little.
- Respect the audience`s personal space and only move into it briefly if you need to make an important point.
- Remember to make plenty of eye contact. This enables you to check
that people are following you and to modify your delivery if they are
- Make sure that your overall tone is appropriate for the message.